- Install the latest backup client installer on the destination computer using the same account_name and password combination used on the other computer.
- Hit the "Refresh" button on the Restore tab.
- Select the computer you want to restore from in the "Computer:" pull-down menu.
- Click to start the restore:
NOTE: There is a workaround in place if you do not see the files displayed for the other computers selected after clicking to refresh the computer list.
- Open install folder
- create a shortcut for the file called brand_GUI.exe
- right-click it and edit the properties
- in the Target field type "-legacy" at the very end
- so it looks like this:
"C:\Program Files\YourBrand\YourBrand_gui.exe" -legacy
- Launch it